They say that your home is a sanctuary so why not treat yourself to a few things that make your place even more special? We have gathered up some of our favorite home items — both big and small — that entice us to become the ultimate homebodies or, at the very least, make our daily lives a little bit easier. Of course, you don’t have to take our word for it. Try them for yourself and see!
5 Things Genevieve Can’t Live Without:
- Williams Sonoma Goldtouch Roasting Pans — Practical pans made pretty for the kitchen. I use them constantly for roasting fresh vegetables.
- Anthropologie Luxe Faux Fur Throw Blanket — I dare you to find a softer throw!
- Orchids — I’ve collected them for years and can never have enough
- Dyson Cordless Vacuum — A necessary evil!
- A Vitruvi Stone Diffuser — There’s nothing better than the subtle scent from a diffuser
5 Things Rachel Can’t Live Without:
- Statement Lighting — My two favorites at my house are the Serena & Lily Capiz Scalloped Chandelier and the Anthropologie Twiggy Chandelier
- Anthropologie Heritage Counter Stool — Modern, yet timeless and a great perch for casual dining in the kitchen
- Maiden Home Sullivan Sectional — I love it even more in the punchy green velvet fabric I chose!
- My Moccamaster Coffee Maker — Because I take my coffee seriously!
- Linnea Persian Lime — A mix of citrus and spice that always wins in my book
5 Things Siobhan Can’t Live Without:
- A Rubber Plant — Snagged from Trader Joe’s, this is one of the few plants that I’ve managed to keep alive (and thriving) in my home!
- Anthropologie Weighted Blanket — A gift from Genevieve that my whole family fights over
- My Framed Philadelphia Inquirer from February 5th, 2018 — Nick Foles perfectly hoisting the Lombardi Trophy amidst green and white confetti. It brings me immense joy. 41-33, baby. Go Birds!
- Wüsthof 6″ Chef’s Knife — Truly the best knife in my kitchen
- The Ninja Barista System — At night, I seriously have the thought that I can’t wait to wake up in the morning and drink coffee because of this guy
5 Things Emily Can’t Live Without:
- Thibaut Vinyl Wallpaper — The look of grasscloth without the maintenance… and they come in every color under the sun!
- Storage Baskets – Hide all the clutter! My all-time favorites are the Serena & Lily La Jolla baskets.
- SodaSteam E-Terra — Probably the single most used item in my entire house. My obsession with sparkling water runs deep.
- Crate & Barrel Boulder Flatware — I finally upgraded my flatware a couple of years ago and I can’t believe I waited so long. I love the weight and fun hammered handles of these.
- A Battery-Powered Handheld Lantern — My must-have for the power outages we seem to have a little too frequently!
5 Things Bailey Can’t Live Without:
- Scrub Daddy — Is it strange to have a favorite sponge? Adulting at its finest!
- Bearaby Knitted Weighted Blanket — A chunky-knit weave of organic cotton so it’s perfectly breathable for all seasons
- DeWalt Cordless Drill — I’m constantly surprised how often a power drill comes in handy
- The Voluspa French Cade Lavender Collection — The best woody scent with a hint of verbena and lavender
- My Breville Espresso Machine — My fiance Kevin got me hooked and I can never go back!
What makes your top 5 list? Let us know in the comments below. We are always on the hunt for new items to improve our homes!