Do you love having a job where every day is different? Are you a people person and a problem solver? Are you looking for hands-on real estate experience with great growth potential?
We are seeking a motivated multitasker to join our growing boutique real estate firm in Plaza Midwood (Charlotte, NC) as a Real Estate Assistant. You’ll support 3 top-producing agents who love what they do and have a reputation for offering the highest level of service to our clients. It’s an amazing opportunity to learn the business from the best while building your own client base for the future. This is an independent contractor position.
Who You Are
You are organized, professional, and have a can-do attitude. You enjoy working with clients, vendors, and other real estate agents. You pride yourself on your attention to detail and excellent communication skills. You are tech savvy and confident managing multiple projects simultaneously. You aren’t afraid to ask questions and you go the extra mile to make sure you exceed client expectations. You enjoy a supportive team environment, but have the ability to work independently to prioritize tasks. Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university required. You must have a valid North Carolina Real Estate License or be on the path to obtaining it.
What You’ll Do
- Support Genevieve Williams Real Estate agents with daily tasks and transaction duties
- Schedule and oversee third-party appointments including staging, photography, inspections, estimates, and repairs
- Maintain the team calendar and track important transaction dates to ensure deadlines and priorities are met
- Draft listings for MLS and compile relevant property data
- Complete paperwork for transactions in a timely manner while ensuring accuracy and adherence to firm procedures
- Deliver marketing materials and branded collateral to properties
- Build a good rapport with Genevieve Williams Real Estate clients and assist agents with client communications
- Respond to agent and client needs with a sense of urgency
- Available to show homes to buyer clients or host an open house as needed
- Assist the Marketing Manager with deadlines, marketing campaigns, and CRM updates
- Contribute to other ad-hoc projects depending on the needs of the firm
- While hours are flexible, you must be available days, evenings, and weekends if needed
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!