It’s that time of year. The great outdoors are calling. Well, more accurately, they are subtly beckoning us to our backyards, not deep into the woods (we leave that level of outdoor adventure to Rachel!). If your yard, like ours, is ready for a refresh, start by taking a good look at your outdoor furniture. Having a casual conversation area, a place to relax out of the sun, or a spot to host summer dinner parties encourages you to really enjoy your space. Whatever your budget may be, we’ve got you covered with some amazing outdoor furniture picks that are sure to spruce up your space…
$ – Less Than $500
Let’s be honest, purchasing outdoor furniture isn’t like buying a pack of gum. It’s an investment, but the big box stores offer great budget-friendly options without sacrificing style. The downside? Some assembly is required for many of the pieces. Luckily, it’s typically a pretty easy afternoon project and well worth it to save that hard-earned money. For lower-ticket items, check out Target, Walmart, World Market, Overstock, Wayfair, AllModern, Ikea, and Amazon.
- Target: Opalhouse Leona 4pk Woven Stacking Patio Dining Chairs $425
- AllModern: Isham Acacia Outdoor Lounge Chair (Set of 2) $490
- Ikea: NÄMMARÖ Outdoor Bench with Backrest $100
- World Market: Lenco All Weather Wicker Outdoor Chair $350
- Amazon: Devoko 5-Piece Patio Furniture Set $350 (on sale)
- Wayfair: Bedingfield Outdoor Patio Sofa $287
- Home Depot: Cambridge Brown Wicker Outdoor Patio Loveseat $429 (on sale)
- Overstock: 5-piece Outdoor E-Coated Patio Dining Set $400 (on sale)
- Walmart: Better Homes & Gardens Aubrey 3-Piece Stationary Chat Set $274 (on sale)
$$ – Between $500 – $1,000
If you are looking for something a little more unique or on-trend, browse the outdoor selections from home-focused retailers. We love West Elm, CB2, Article, Pottery Barn, Anthropologie, and Crate & Barrel to name a few.
- Anthropologie: Peacock Indoor/Outdoor Hanging Chair $698
- West Elm: Portside Outdoor Rocking Chairs & Round Concrete Side Table Set $799 (on sale)
- Crate & Barrel: Dune Bar Cart $749
- CB2: Breton Black Metal Outdoor Sofa $719 (on sale)
- Article: Calliope Natural Dining Table $749
- Pottery Barn: Indio Eucalyptus Chaise Lounge $799 (on sale)
$$$ – Over $1,000
A lot of our favorite spots that offer mid-range outdoor furniture options, also have items that cross the $1,000 mark like Pottery Barn and Anthropologie. If you have decided to invest in your outdoor spaces and aren’t afraid to spend a little more for a look you love, be sure to add Restoration Hardware, Serena & Lily, Lulu & Georgia, Frontgate, Terrain, and Outer to your list. You’ll be impressed with how many furniture items look perfectly designed to be at home indoors, but are actually made to handle all of the outdoor elements.
- Serena & Lily: Pacifica Sofa $2,998 (on sale)
- Restoration Hardware: Trelica Teak Round Dining Table $4,878
- CB2: Nino Ivory Rattan Outdoor Sofa $3,699
- Lulu & Georgia: Orlena Outdoor Swivel Chair $1,499
- Pottery Barn: Palisades Rectangular Dining Table $2,699
- Outer: 5-Seat Wicker Outdoor Corner Sectional $7,200
- Anthropologie: Denver Indoor/Outdoor Sofa $2,398
- Terrain: Shoreham Teak Two Seat Sofa $2,898
- Frontgate: Surrey Hill 3-pc. Sofa Set in Weathered Teak $6,197 (on sale)
Do you have any other go-to shops for outdoor furniture? We would love to add it to our list. Leave your recommendations in the comments below.
Cover Photo: Ideal Home